|Written by Admin|
|Monday, 10 November 2008 01:12|
Holtville Athletic Club (“HAC”), maintains this web site (“Site”). Please feel free to browse the Site for educational, informational, or entertainment purposes. By using this Site, however, you hereby agree to be bound by all of the terms and conditions of this User Agreement (“Agreement”). HAC reserves the right at its own discretion to change the terms and conditions of the Agreement at any time and to notify users of any such changes by on-line postings. Your continued use of this Site after such postings will automatically constitute your acceptance of those changes.
Terms and Conditions:
* All information (“Information”) which you read or see at this Site is protected by copyright and or intellectual property laws. The contents (“Contents”) are owned by HAC, its affiliates, or other third parties from whom HAC has received certain legal rights. You may not report, modify, publish, sell, reproduce, distribute, post, display, transmit, or in any way exploit any of this Site’s Contents for commercial purposes without written permission. You may, if you wish, download and retain on a disk or in hard drive form a single copy of the Contents of this Site for personal, non-commercial purposes as long as you do not remove any proprietary notices.
* While HAC has made reasonable efforts to include Information at this site which is accurate and timely, HAC makes no representations or warranties as to the accuracy of such Information and, specifically, HAC assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the Information or the Contents of this Site. Moreover, HAC neither warrants nor represents that your use of the Information will not infringe the rights of third parties who are not affiliated with HAC. Your access to and use of this Site are at your own risk, and neither HAC nor any party involved in the creation, transmittal, or maintenance of this Site shall be liable to you for any direct, indirect, consequential, incidental or punitive damages of any kind allegedly arising out of your access or use of this Site, or your inability to access or use this Site. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained herein, the Contents of this Site are provided to you on an “AS IS” basis.
* HAC assumes no responsibility and shall not be liable for any damages to, or any viruses that may infect, your computer equipment resulting from your access to or use of this Site, or the downloading of any Information from this Site.
* The trademarks, logos and service marks (“Trademarks”) displayed throughout the Site are registered and unregistered Trademarks of Holtville Athletic Club and third party licensors. No license, right or permission is granted to you for any use of the Trademarks by you or anyone authorized by you. Misuse of the Trademarks is strictly prohibited.
* The pictures and images of people, products, places or things displayed on this Site are either the property of HAC or are used with the permission of third parties. Any use of such pictures or images by you or anyone authorized or affiliated with you is strictly prohibited. Unauthorized uses of pictures and images may violate copyright or trademark laws, privacy laws, or communication laws or regulations.
* Internet users located in countries which are subject to U.S. trade embargo laws and regulations are prohibited from accessing this Site and are asked to promptly exit at this time.
* Any communication or material transmitted to this Site by electronic mail or other means, shall be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary. This includes ideas, suggestions, comments, questions and any other information or data. Anything submitted to HAC can be used, reproduced, transmitted, disclosed or published by HAC or its affiliates without restriction or compensation.
* HAC has not reviewed all of the sites which are linked to this Site. As a result, HAC is not responsible for the content of such linked sites and your linking to such sites is at your own risk.
* HAC reserves the right to delete or modify any material from the Content of this Site at any time. HAC further reserves the right to discontinue this Site at any time and without notice.
* This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California, without regard to any conflicts of law provisions. Any cause of action with respect to this Site or this Agreement must be filed in the County of Imperial, State of California within one year after the cause of action has accrued; unless such a filing is made in accordance with such rules, the cause shall be permanently barred.
© Holtville Athletic Club 2008
2013 Entry Forms
2011 BBQ Teams
Rib Cook-Off Pie Contest
Time Till Rib Cook-Off
Content View Hits : 411097